Monday, August 27, 2012

Asian dreaming.


This morning I visited one of my favorite Tucson places...Eastern Living, on Park in the Lost Barrio. I was looking for a specific piece for a client-- I found it (below) and was fascinated with a few other gems. 
 I phone , blurry shot. A truly beautiful dresser to add some atmosphere to a guest room in a smashing new contemporary home. It took some convincing but I think the clients will love it.

Stylish grisaille oil painting from China.

Wouldn't this make a spectacular jewelry cabinet, with storage and display? I think I would add a few small lamps to the inside. Delightful! I'd have to buy some more jewelry, though. Lots of drawers.
Stunning table base. I think I wouldn't waste them down where they can't be seen.....
Another beautiful oil painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment