Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Old Photos

 At the risk of sounding like I am complaining (I am not!) my life the past few weeks has been a blur of appointments, consultations and measures. A lot of talking, a lot of houses and many wonderful new clients. This makes me happy, I love my work-- but when I am busy I  occasionally take a few moments to  open up my old photo box to page through all these stylish folks who are not known to me except for their beautiful faces and great family poses. I love the clothes, the backgrounds and the precise moments that the photos captured. It slows me down to think about exactly where I am and what I need to do...take a look.



Love the bright feather...































I love the embossed frame on this one...

On to analyzing floor plans with a clear head!



No comments:

Post a Comment